To create a personal account, the following information is required:
a) your e-mail address;
b) your first and last name;
c) your password: a random password is sent to you when you create your account; this password must be changed the first time you use the Omnilive services.
d) data on the use of the Omnilive platform and services from your personal space, and through cookies.
- creation of your personal space,
- access and use of Omnilive Service
- improvement of our services and our Omnilive platform: Omnilive may process your data to develop and improve services, the Omnilive platform, user travel, identify user or market needs or for research, development, analysis and business intelligence.
- commercial canvassing: we may use your data for commercial canvassing purposes, to which you may object at any time. For this purpose, your details are kept for 3 years after your last response to our requests.
- carrying out secondary processing :
- statistical, historical or scientific analysis;
- legal or commercial advice and compliance with laws;
- dispute resolution;
- for insurance purposes.
The data are hosted for the departure in France and for the statistical part at Google located in Belgium and the United States.
The company is a member of the safe harbor and therefore ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data. We collect and process the data mentioned in the first question only for our own purposes and do not sell them to third parties under any circumstances. The data may be transmitted to beneficiaries or service providers who are committed to ensuring the same level of confidentiality and security as Omnilive for your data.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data: right of access, right of correction of your data, right to delete your data, right to limit processing, right to define guidelines on the fate of the data after your death, until the portability of your data, right to opposition, right to appeal. In the event of a dispute and if a possible litigation would not lead to an amicable settlement, you always have the right to contact the competent authority for the protection of personal data to lodge a complaint (in France, the CNIL, whose site can be accessed by clicking here).
We attach great importance to data security and confidentiality. We use to secure your data and research :
- the HTTPS protocol;
- we use a specialized service for the management and security of the connections
- we have secure contracts with our data hosting providers;
- we have put in place internal technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data.
We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible, and in any case within the legal deadline of one month. We thank you in order to process your request as quickly as possible, to let us know precisely what your request is. You may be asked for an identity document to verify and confirm your identity.